We decided to host a Thanksgiving dinner while we had everyone in town. We usually have it up at Bruce's parents home before they leave for Arizona each year. This year we had it at our own home. We cooked Turkey and Ham and all the thanksgiving tradtional foods. (including the pumpkin pie... yum!)
This is just half of the table! Our family has grown so much in number... and in size! :)
Bruce had these cute backpacks made in Kuwait. He personalized all of them with each one of the kid's names. He sent them here a few months ago and had me tuck the box away in the closet. We brought it out after dinner so he could give them to his grandkids for their early Christmas gift. They were so excited! Each one of the backpacks had a different picture sewn onto it.
Logan thought it was the coolest! he especially loved sucking on the draw string!!

Bruce had these cute backpacks made in Kuwait. He personalized all of them with each one of the kid's names. He sent them here a few months ago and had me tuck the box away in the closet. We brought it out after dinner so he could give them to his grandkids for their early Christmas gift. They were so excited! Each one of the backpacks had a different picture sewn onto it.
Logan thought it was the coolest! he especially loved sucking on the draw string!! This was such a special gift. I'm sure the kids will have them forever.





1 comment:
Wow!!! I have to brag for a minute here! Even though I ALMOST fell off the stool taking this picture I did a pretty good job. It's sorta centered-people are in the picture-my finger isn't over the lens-I could go on and on and on but yay for me!!! You guys look great! :)
Post a Comment